COVID-19 Update for the 2020 Salmon Season:
To accomplish social distancing, passenger loads are limited. Should the social distancing requirements become more relaxed, we reserve the right to add additional fisherpersons.
Currently, we require that each passenger on board wear a mask in the cabin and please bring gloves and/or hand sanitizer. If you don't have a mask, one can be provided for you.
The crew will disinfect cabin surfaces multiple times daily.
We're making these first adjustments for June and July. If you have previously made reservatiosn, the captain will be contacting you prior to your trip, ot you can contact us at (415) 456-9055.
Terms & ConditionsBass-Tub Sportfishing Sportfishing Online Ordering System
Face mask required on all trips.
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately to BASS-TUB SPORTFISHING upon the completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. You will notice a credit card charge on your statement from BASS-TUB SPORTFISHING. We require a minimum 100% deposit on all reservations upfront when all reservations are made.
2. Please bring food and drinks for you to enjoy during your fishing trip. We do not offer any food or drink service.
3. If you need terminal tackle we do have addition tackle kits availabe on the boat..
4. We do provide validation for the parking structure near our boat.
5. Illegal drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. Passengers are subject to being searched before entering the port.
6. California Fishing License, rent rods, gratuities,and tackle are not included. You must purchase fishing licenses online at the California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
7. We usually catch fish but we do not guarantee that we will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
8. Cancellation policy: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED RESERVATIONS. NO SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND! Under special circumstances we may provide a refund on cancelled reservations. However, we will charge a 10% administrative fee.
9. All passengers will be required to have photo I.D. (Driver's license or passport).
10. In the event that we have a trip cancel due to bad weather or lack of participation we will provide you with a FLOATING DEPOSIT to be used on any future trip.
11. A valid government ID and the original credit card used to book your trip are REQUIRED to board the boat.